Friday, August 13, 2010

Love At First Sight

This Saturday, my friend Lindsay, who you met in the post on July 17, will walk down the aisle in MY custom-made wedding veil! Words can hardly describe how special this ceremony will be as my dear friend is the first to walk down the aisle in an Embellish Wedding Veil. Secretly, I hope the wedding guests, specifically those yet to be married, fall in love at first sight and enquire about my handy work! Since I cannot wait to reveal pics from Lindsay's Big Day, keep your eyes peeled for a post come Sunday or Monday.

You've seen a pic of Lindsay and me from our first week of college, 2001, so here is a pic from my last day of college. All the best to you, Lindz!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting that she is wearing the veil you made! Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with her. I want lots of details from you and Elizabeth! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Dianna! It was a beautiful ceremony - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete