Thursday, January 19, 2012

Atlanta's Maaaaaaaaart

My mom and I had the pleasure of visiting Atlanta's AmericasMart this past weekend. While it was not a wedding show, we thought it might give us some new product ideas {bridesmaid gifts} plus it would give us a feel for what to expect at the wedding show later this year.

Boy oh boy, it was quite the event. People everywhere. People lost. People in a hurry. People with shopping bags. People with tons of brochures. Men. Women. Teenagers. Babies. Yes, babies, but not one of them was crying! My favorite part may have been the mardi gras marching band in costume! Sad I did not get a picture of them.

But here's a snapshot {pun intended!} of our trip to the Mart:

Badges, check; we're in!

This place is huge! And there are 2 more buildings...

With a place this big, you want to stand out. One way to do that is model your product. Check out the guy wearing ONLY bright orange boxers! I about choked when I turned the corner and was standing face to pecs with this man ...

Mmmmmmm, my favorite part of the Mart was getting lost in this veil - cathedral length with exquisite dried flowers cascading. I fell in love instantly!

While the trip to the Mart was fun, it was also very educational! We just might be ready to move into bridesmaid gifts and a return trip for the wedding show! We call this forward progress ... question is, what's next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment