Monday, February 27, 2012

Bride + Groom Photos ... ?

This past weekend, while out shopping, I stumbled across a bride & groom photo shoot out on some train tracks.  I wish I had snapped a quick pic of the love train, but alas, I didn't.  I was just off the historic square in Franklin, Tennessee, on a rustier road. I LOOOOOOOOVE the combination of old/rusty adjacent to stunning beauty.  So I have no doubt that those photos will be absolutely breathtaking!!  

Bridal portraits (separate from the Big Day) seem to be less prevalent than they once were.  Will the bride + groom portraits take their place?  Hmmmmm ... a trend I'll be keeping my eyes on.

And now I'd like to take a little poll: where did you or will you have bride & groom photos taken??  A bowling alley, perhaps?

Photography by: Miller + Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment