Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cold Feet

Tonight my mind wanders as I continue to organize all the easily forgotten details for my first wedding veil photo shoot this Sunday! Unfortunately, my day started with a case of cold feet. All of a sudden it hit me that Sunday is approaching uncharacteristically quickly. I had all the symptoms: I became nervous, began to perspire and asked myself all the "what ifs".

I happened to be on the elliptical (which I like to call the ellipse) so I began to "run" as fast as I could in an actual effort to leave behind my cold feet and "what ifs". Surprisingly, that didn't work. ;)

Therefore, one of the many theme songs for Sunday will be thanks to Jimmy Buffet, who always remains calm under pressure as seen in his popular song: "Come Sunday, It'll Be Alright."

2 comments: