Monday, November 8, 2010

A Yummy Sneak Peak: Embellish Photo Shoot

How do you describe a dream come true when a year ago you didn't even know it was a dream you had?? Yesterday, Embellish Veils & Accessories had its very FIRST photo shoot, which I'm still replaying in my head. I am beyond thankful to everyone who helped make this photo shoot a success!

We were on location at Vocelles; The Bridal Shoppe, whose dresses were perfect for the occasion. Inga Finch Photography supplied Miss Inga Finch herself. A Country Rose Florist & Gifts created 7 exquisite bouquets. And the Aveda Institute Tallahassee transformed two beautiful girls into stunning models.

But there were more than just two. The models are all near and dear to me which will make these photos mean that much more! Amity Gay, Ashlie Parrish and Laura Beth Croley are childhood friends, Kim Jones was my personal trainer (she could be yours too!) and Vonna Hall works at Vocelles.

When Inga showed me some of the pics on her camera, the Embellish dream materialized right before my eyes. So as you can imagine, I cannot wait to get my hands on these ridiculously YUMMY photos of some of my favorite people!!

For now, here's a sneak peak of our day ...



2 comments:

  1. The photoshoot was so fun! I can't wait to see the final product. The veils are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, it was fun! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete