Monday, February 14, 2011

Spread the LOVE

Months ago, I was asked the question, "what do you do with your wedding veil after you wear it?" This question took me by surprise. I just assumed everybody kept their wedding veils along with their dress. But it turns out that other people don't cherish wedding veils the way I do. ;)

So after careful consideration, I decided that from now on my recommendation will be to either keep it (if you have a baby lady one day a short veil would be fun for dress-up!) or donate it. I know Goodwill offers wedding dresses every chance they get and your veil might be just the accessory a bride was looking for who otherwise may not have been able to afford it!

So, my recommendation if you don't want to keep your wedding veil is to Spread the Love and donate it.

And I, too, will Spread the Love by donating one wedding veil a month!

2 comments:

  1. I love it Carolyn! There will be some lucky brides out there because of you!! Dress up is a great idea! Arabella will love mine in a few years!!(right now it is taller than she is! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Danielle! And, yes, little Miss Arabella will need to grow a bit first! :)

    ReplyDelete