Friday, February 25, 2011

State Parks vs Fabric Stores

One gets ideas from lots of places, but one way to scour the globe is through fabric stores. I've spoken to what seems like every fabric store in the country and have repeat visited fabric stores in all my "home" towns. Now when I travel, I think about fitting at least one fabric store into the itinerary!

Which takes me right back to my childhood. When I was little, my mother was obsessed with state parks. Her goal was to visit every one of the 160 state parks in Florida. So my siblings and I were drug kicking and screaming to each one. Okay, not really, but it sure felt like it when all we wanted to do was visit Mickey Mouse!

So, it looks like my (future) kids will likely complain about the fabric stores I will drag them to in every city, town, or village we visit! Oh, the fun they will have! ;)

fabric store

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!! We'll go with you...I was in one this week....I share the enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete