Sunday, March 27, 2011

Embellishing Ashlie's Day

Ashlie and I met in 3rd grade, but we did not hit it off right away. In 4th grade, we became friends but in 8th grade, we became best friends.

Over the years, we've remained close and in September, she will be marrying her high school sweetheart. I still remember Ashlie busting in the lunchroom giddily announcing (to an intimate group of us, I'm sure) that Lee had just kissed her! She was completely beside herself, falling in love.

Now, 20 years after Ashlie and I became friends (has it been that long?!), I will be creating Ashlie's hair embellishment. Ashlie, I wish you and Lee all the best as you become husband and wife. Thank you for letting me Embellish Your Day! xoxo

Here's a picture of me with the happy couple at age 16, on our first day trip to the beach without our parents!
Carolyn Ashlie Lee 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment