Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love and Taxes

Sometimes I wish the saying were "Love and Taxes." Who's on board with this change?? Death should not be our given, Love should be. Afterall, that's why He sent His Son, right?

On second thought, maybe we should abolish taxes too and just stick with the Love!

I can honestly say that I'm LOVING that my taxes are done! Even though I've been doing my own taxes since my first job at 15, it still brings me to my knees and makes me want to cry. Now let's add in this new business and now I really want to have a terrible-twos-fist-pouding-screaming-at-the-top-of-my-lungs-kind-of-fit.

But my taxes are done. DONE. For the next 364 days, done. I love this feeling. It came close to killing me, but obviously didn't. So I'm left with Love and Taxes. Loving that my Taxes are done. DONE.

On a somewhat related topic, I got this picture off the Money Funk website and thought it was pretty funny!

Money Funk picture: Taxes always Death there's a loophole

No comments:

Post a Comment