Friday, May 20, 2011

The Bridal Favorite?

An accounting friend of mine (Kara, here's your shout out!!) put together a bookkeeping spreadsheet for me. It's ridiculously helpful, and has extras such as the "52 Week Sales Record" tally sheet.

This tally sheet tells me that to date, our most sold veil is "Belle" (seen below) with or without the monogram! So maybe it's more accurately put as the hip length is the most sold as is the ribbon edge! Such a classic combination, it's pretty perfect and both ceremony-and-reception friendly. So we are not at all surprised it's the bridal favorite!

Of course, this veil has a special place in our heart as it goes back to my sister's wedding where she debuted the "Belle" veil.

This week, I received this picture of an exquisite bride from an extraordinary photographer! My heart melts when I look at this photo of our "Belle" veil ...

No comments:

Post a Comment