Friday, May 13, 2011

Spread the LOVE: Jerry's Kids

Good news! I've found my April and May charity (yes, I said April, I'm a little behind, so I thought I'd double up). A friend and fellow wedding vendor, Inga Finch Photography, recently told me that she's going behind bars.

That's right, Inga Finch will be serving as a MDA Jailbird. Or a JailFinch, if you will! On June 30th, the MDA Officer will come to Inga's studio, arrest her, make her wear black and white stripes (I hope!) and lock her up. What a fun person she is and what a big heart she has! Now, in order for Inga to be released, she needs to raise some "bail" money, which has been set at $3,200. Yowzers!

If you'd like to participate with me (from the comfort of your own house), simply click here to make a secure, online donation before 6/30/11.

Not a picture of Inga, but I like the visual! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment