Thursday, November 21, 2013

Congratulations to our very own Mr. and Mrs. Colyar!

To my Dearest Readers, 

I am tickled pink to announce that I got married this past April!  So for those of you wondering where this blogger has been, that should about explain it.  I've been wrapped up in wedding planning and now married life!  I'm getting exhausted just thinking about it!

My husband and I had a very short engagement, though I did not want to cut any corners.  So it was a busy, busy, busy, stressful four (yes, you heard me, 4!) months.  In fact, I'm actually pretty impressed that I got a blog out at all this year.  For those of you counting, there were 2 prior to this one ;P

It was only natural for my mom, and fellow Embellisher, to make my wedding veil!  She's seen in the first image below.  My dress was solid lace, so I wanted a simple veil that would complement the dress, as I was already pretty embellished.  Our "Grace" veil was the perfect fit!  It's a hip length veil with what we call a pencil edging.  It's a soft look, yet still has a little detail for definition.  See for yourself...

With love & appreciation, 
Carolyn Gregory Colyar



No comments:

Post a Comment