Saturday, June 5, 2010

Embellish Accepts with Pleasure ...

... your request for more pics!

But first I want to thank y'all for the encouragement I've received since announcing Embellish this past Tuesday. I was quite nervous to share my dream, but your kind words have silenced the doubts. For that, I offer my sincerest of thank yous. Now for some pics:

It's hard to tell in a pic this size, but this
knee-length veil has a monogram in the center:

Elbow length, ribbon border,
with monogram on the right side:

Elbow length with lace border:

Next will be pictures of the veils I haven't shared or close-up details of the ones I have. What do you want to see?

4 comments:

  1. Where were you a year ago?? I am in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go carolyn!!!! How fun. I always am so excited to see a woman taking a leap! Very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see close up details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Y'all are TOO sweet! Details to come!

    ReplyDelete