Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Falling in Love

My love affair with tulle began during my sister's engagement. She tried on dress after dress, but she didn't try on a wedding veil until she found a dress that moved her. Until this point, she was just a pretty girl trying on pretty dresses. But when she put on that wedding veil, she instantaneously became a bride!

That was over a year and a half ago, but my adoration of tulle has not subsided. In fact, it has exploded all over my mother's dining room and it is a gorgeous sight! I have been making wedding veils for over a month now and cannot wait for my first line to debut this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carolyn! I'm so proud of you and I'm so excited to see all of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, jess!!!!!!! (wonder why i wasn't notified that you commented?? must check my settings ASAP!)

    ReplyDelete