Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Over the Threshold

Today, Embellish was carried over the threshold! In less than 20 minutes, Belles and Beaus in Thomasville, Georgia agreed to carry my line of hand-crafted wedding veils. I am very excited for this opportunity and look forward to working with the ladies there!

But not every business is cut out for monogamy. I am also in discussions with a bridal shop in Tallahassee. Things are looking promising, so if all goes well, I will be carried in Tallahassee this summer!

Let the honeymoon begin!


4 comments:

  1. Yay! You are so talented > brides will be so happy to see your items in these shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So excited for you on your new business venture. Elizabeth and I miss you at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, Mrs C!! I wish I were at the beach with y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete