Monday, January 31, 2011

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. England!

Nance's husband, Adam, is one of my brother-in-law's best friends. I'm told that Nance and Adam met while successfully pulling off an impromptu triiiiiiicky dance move at a mutual friend's wedding. Which is really impressive seeing as how it took Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey months of practicing in the water before they got this particular dance move right!

These lovebirds got married in a beautiful outside ceremony where they capitalized on the scenery and natural light! I am super stoked to share these photos with you as Nance used the veil to add a layer of fun to her special day! The pictures are just so much fun to look through and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do ...

I wish this couple much love and happiness. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. England!!

Nance's Chapel Length Veil
Nance's Chapel Length Veil
Nance's Chapel Length Veil
Nance's Chapel Length Veil
Nance's Chapel Length Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment