Friday, January 7, 2011

Fingers Crossed

Along the way, each piece of this ginormous small business puzzle has made me feel legit. The first time a bride went down the aisle (and every one since!), the first time I sold a veil to a stranger, first logo, first business card design, opening a bank account, starting this blog, first photo shoot, first consultation with a bride ...

But this month is the first month where it seems like I just might make it. I have three veils due this month (including one to go down the aisle on a friend), my first consultation at Vocelles, my first birdcage veil sold, two requests for an estimate and at least two orders from Vocelles are on their way.

I'm trying to keep realistic, which means that this volume won't keep up due to the flow of the wedding seasons, but fingers crossed anyway!

2 comments: