Monday, January 17, 2011

Options and Styles A Plenty!

It continues to amaze me just how diverse the wedding industry is with all the options and styles that are offered. Today, I got to look at yet another STUNNING dress that will go down the aisle on my newest bride, Lindsey H.

And it occurred to me, each of my lovely brides have had drastically different dresses, each reflecting their own personality and style. Brenna wore an A-line dress with two patterns of lace and a bouquet of flowers on her bum, Lindsay W wore an Empire dress with a crumb catcher (my favorite industry term to date!) and abstract flowers on her waist, Nance wore a Sheath dress with all-over lace and a sweetheart neckline, while Siara wore an Empire dress with all-over lace and a sash. All gorgeous dresses, on even more gorgeous brides, each dress reflecting that bride's personality and style.

I have no idea how brides choose just one dress ... the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment